Läs mer

Everyone is entitled to a life without violence

Is there anyone close to you who is

  • Pushing, kicking or hitting you? 
  • Threatening, controlling or isolating you? 
  • Verbally abusing you? 
  • Controlling your economy? 
  • Forcing you to sexual acts against your will?

If you are exposed to violence or if someone close to you needs help you can contact Social Services!

Get in touch with the social services! Call the municipality's switchboard phone 0512-570 00.

We can offer:

  • Advice and support
  • Sheltered accommodation
  • Financial aid
  • Help in contacting health services and the police

In case of emergency call 112! (Emergency number to all rescue personnel)

Hjälpte informationen på sidan dig?

Tack för att du hjälper oss!